As part of a new Athletic Development Scholarship Program being extended to our local community, we are offering up to 10 fully paid, 12-month scholarships for sportspeople of all-abilities aged between 15-25 who live, work, study or play within the Frankston City Council municipality.
This scholarship program is a fantastic opportunity for local Frankston’s youth to take their physical preparation to the next level, by experiencing all the benefits that our elite training facility has to offer, and a program that has previously only been available to professional athletes.
It is our intent, through the delivery of programs such as these to provide young people the type of support that they would not otherwise have been afforded. Be it financial restraints, accessibility, or a void in available expertise and support, we want to bridge the gap for as many local residents as we can.
The 12-month Athletic Development Scholarship includes:
• An individualised athletic development plan, created in collaboration with the athlete, their coaching staff, parents/guardian, and our expert team.
• A tailored strength and conditioning program, with 1-on-1 coaching from our team.
• Unlimited access to our high-performance gym, group exercise classes and recovery zones (including pool, ice baths, Normatec compression, Hyperice percussion massage and Aquilo/GameReady cryotherapy equipment).
• Speed development coaching sessions with our renowned speed coach, Ben Benson.
• Unlimited access to our VALD suite of testing systems, to accurately track progress with objective data and adjust programs as required.
• Fortnightly physiotherapy sessions to ensure that any niggles or injury concerns are being managed appropriately.
• 24/7 support from our team of experts.
The application process is now open and prospective candidates who believe they possess the drive and ambition to succeed in reaching their athletic goals are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please fill out the form below explaining why you believe you would be a deserving recipient of a scholarship, and upload a copy of your CV, detailing your sporting history and achievements.
The application process is open until November 5th and successful applicants will be notified by November 19th.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for further discussion or clarification.
PhysiPro Scholarship Application Form
"*" indicates required fields