Developed by a physician bioenginer, Normatec delivers dynamic compression technology to enhance circulation and reduce muscle soreness and fatigue.
The boots have chambers that inflate and deflate with air, which creates a pulsating compression wave that moves up and down the legs. This compression helps to improve blood flow and lymphatic drainage which can reduce inflammation and speed up the body’s natural healing processes. The boots also provide a massaging effect that helps to break down adhesions and scar tissue, reduce muscle stiffness and soreness, and improve range of motion.
Normatec boots are highly adjustable, allowing you to personalise your experience based on your individual needs. You can adjust the pressure speed and duration of the compression cycles to create a customised recovery plan that works best for you.
- Accelerate recovery time by flushing out metabolic waste and toxins
- Reduce muscle soreness and fatigue
- Treat DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- Increase blood flow and oxygenation to leg muscles
- Accelerate injury rehabilitation by reducing swelling and inflammation
- Enhance range of motion and flexibility in the legs
- A relaxing and rejuvenating experience for tired and achy muscles